Guided cycling tours are a great way to experience Wales on a bike, without having to worry about a thing.
You join a small group of between four and eight, and are accompanied by a guide at all times. There are set departure dates for these holidays, details of which are given in the tour summaries below.
What is included on a guided tour?
- Pick-up and drop off at the nearest railway station at the start and end of the tour.
- Accommodation in quality B&Bs and guesthouses.
- Tasty packed lunch every day, made using quality local ingredients.
- Luggage transfer, so you don't have to weigh the bike down with your bags.
- Full vehicle back-up - we are always on hand to provide a lift if you are weary!
- Comfortable NORCO hybrid bike.
Choose a route
Lon Las Cymru Guided Cycling Holiday | Radnor Ring Guided Cycling Holiday | Taff Trail Guided Cycling Holiday
All photographs Crown Copyright 2006 unless stated